Program: Koh Rok and Koh Ha by Speed Boat from Krabi
- Full-day snorkeling trip to the Koh Rok islands from Koh Krabi
- Stop at Koh Ha for snorkeling on soft and hard coral reefs
- Ride a speedboat to the twin islands of Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai
- Stop to snorkel among coral reefs and exotic marine life at three sites
- Enjoy free time to laze on the white sands or swim or stroll at Koh Rok Nai
- Thai buffet lunch on Koh Rok Nai, plus soda, fruit, and entrance fees included
- Snorkeling equipment provided
07:00 pm : Hotel pickup in Krabi
07:30 pm : Have a coffee & get instructions at Wang Sai Pier
08:00 pm : Cruise by speed boat from Ao Nang to Koh Ha
10:00 pm : Snorkel & swim at Ha Island
11:00 pm : Continue Koh Rok Nok for open water snorkeling
12.00 pm : Drop the anchor at Koh Rok Nai and enjoy lunch
14:00 pm : Beach time, sightseeing & more snorkeling on Koh Rok Nai
15:30 pm : Depart from Rok Nai Island back to Ao Nang
17:00 pm : Transfer to the hotel
Note: programme subject to change without advance notice due to weather and water tide conditions
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca Cola & seasonal fruits
- Mini buffet box set
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Know Before You Book
- Infants under 3 years old is not allowed.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Hotel pickup is available from Krabi Town, Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. If you stay at Railay Beach, please book the option with pickup from Railay.
- You must be able to swim on your own if you choose to snorkel.
- Special preferences like vegetarian food have to be ordered prior to departure.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Please note that the National Park is officially opened to the public from 16 October until 15 May.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Saksit Nayao (TRIP ATTRACTIVE FOR PLEASURE)