Program: Krabi Town and Wat Tham Suea Tour
08.30 Pick up from hotel
– Visit to Wat Tam Sue (Tiger Cave Temple), Sightseeing & trekking to the cave
– Arrive to Krabi town, visit to The Symbol of Krabi “Khao Kanap Nam”
– Stop for take photo at Giant Black Crabs statue and drive pass Krabi river side & Mangrove forest.
– Visit to Krabi Aquarium
– Visit to Krabi Sea Shell Fossil from 70 million years.
– Visit to Krabi Coastal Fisheries Research and Development Center
– Stop for Thai style lunch at local restaurant
– Do some shopping at Krabi local Market.
– Visit to Nopparat Thara National park
16.00 Pm. Transfer back to your hotel
Note: programme subject to change without advance notice due to weather and water tide conditions
- Round trip hotel transfer (for hotels in Ao Nang beach, Nopparat Thara beach and Krabi Town)
- Lunch on tour
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Saksit Nayao (TRIP ATTRACTIVE FOR PLEASURE)