Program: Koh Yao + Koh Hong from Krabi by Speed Boat
Such stunning beauty attracts lots of attention in the world of travel, and Phi Phi has become one of Thailand’s hottest destinations. The number of people who descend upon these islands each day could completely overwhelm them, but happily only a small percent of all visitors actually know about the others neighbor beautiful place which UNSEEN and have just a small percent of visitor in Krabi used to touch it before.
If you’re going on holiday on your own or with single friends then let’s us “TRIP ATTRACTIVE FOR PLEASURE” Bring you to the super private beach, you will have space for taking pictures horizontally, spent sunning, swimming or exploring.
8:00am – 9:00am hotel pick up
- Hong beach: Beautiful Hong island’s bay with stunning white sandy beach and clear sea water with tons of tropical fish for snorkeling. Good to lay back on beautiful soften white sand beach
- Hong lagoon: A Stunning Hong lagoon high limestones cliffs which really spectacular. Good for chilling with clear emerald sea water and enjoy with lots of breathtaking scenery.
- Koh Nok: Sightseing with 10 minutes to the top panoramaic sea view of Koh Yao
- Leam haad beach (Koh Yao Yai): The beautiful white sand-bank of Koh Yao Yai.
- Snorkeling spot: See coral reefs with lots of sea anemones and sea flowers. Snorkels and life jackets included. Our professionantour guide look after you while enjoy under the stunning sea.
Note: programme subject to change without advance notice due to weather and water tide conditions
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Lunch buffet
- Drinking water, Coca Cola & seasonal fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 100THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
What do you need to bring?
- Swim Wear
- Beach Towel
Know Before You Book
- Infants under 3 years old is not allowed.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Hotel pickup is available from Krabi Town, Ao Nang, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach.
- You must be able to swim on your own if you choose to snorkel.
- Special preferences like vegetarian food have to be ordered prior to departure.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance a[‘nd offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Saksit Nayao (TRIP ATTRACTIVE FOR PLEASURE)